Sign in with CorpPass
Signing in to Networked Trade Platform (NTP) with your registered CorpPass account enables you to experience the full suite of services and functionalities enabled on NTP. You will have access to business services that enable and ease business processes and collaboration, such as:
- Managing company users and keeping your profile up-to date
- Expanding your business network by establishing business connections with your business partners on NTP
- Uplifting your digital capabilities by subscribing to value-added services on NTP
- Managing and sharing your documents digitally with your business partners for business and trade-related transactions
Before registering for a NTP Account via CorpPass:
- You will need to have a CorpPass account. To sign up for a CorpPass account, click here.
- Your business’ CorpPass Administrator has to create a CorpPass account and assign NTP as a digital service for you. To find out more about this process, click here.
NTP Account Setup via CorpPass
The Key Personnel (KP) will first represent your Business to register for an NTP Account and accept the NTP Terms and Conditions. KP refers to an individual whose particulars are registered with:
- Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) for the purposes of a registration of a business entity; or
- Issuance Agency of the Unique Entity Number for the purposes of an application for a unique entity number.
The KP will require a CorpPass account for the registration of a NTP account.
To register for a NTP Account via CorpPass:
- On the pre-login page, select Sign in/Register and click on CorpPass.
- Login to CorpPass with your CorpPass details.
- Verify that your entity details are correct1. [Applicable to KP only]
- Enter your Business contact details. [Applicable to KP only]
- Enter your Personal details2.
- Download the Terms & Conditions and select the checkbox to agree to them.
- Click CREATE MY ACCOUNT to complete the registration process. You will receive an email upon successful registration of your NTP account. The KP may proceed to login to NTP to assign employees from your business access to NTP.
- 1 If your entity details are inaccurate, you will need to update your information in Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA). To access ACRA, please click here.
2 Selected personal contact details are pre-populated based on data from CorpPass for your convenience. You may edit your personal contact details (where necessary) for NTP purposes only. Updates made to your personal contact details in NTP will not be reflected in ACRA.
For more information, please visit: NTP CorpPass Account Setup FAQs.